To put it simply an ISO certification creates a level of trust between an organization and its customers. Ultimately an ISO certification would result in the organization providing a better experience with benefits, for their customers.
These benefits may include:-
- Improved quality of products and services.
- Delivery on time.
- FTR(First time right) attitude.
- Fewer returned products and complaints.
- Independent audit demonstrates a commitment to quality.
The ISO certifications add value to the overall effectiveness of the ISO management system of the company and help the management in realizing their goal of sustainable competitive advantage.
Some of the important benefits related to the certification:-
- In some of the public sector industries, it is mandatory to have such certifications.
- Efficient management process is implemented which helps the senior management to a great extent.
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement.
- Marketing opportunities
- Encourages more efficient and time-saving processes.