This course is designed to train individuals in the tools and techniques necessary to perform effective corrective actions within their organization.
The training tasks organizations to ensure that personnel performing internal auditing activities are skilled in problem-solving techniques.
On successful commencement of the training, the participants will have been provided with:
- A solid understanding of the discipline of Root Cause Analysis
- An understanding of various tools and methodologies used to achieve effective problem solving
- Knowledge of basic problem-solving principles and tools such as PDCA, variation, fishbone diagrams, and “5 Why” analysis
- Understanding of the benefits of a team approach to problem-solving
- Steps for certification An overview.
- An understanding of the need for a clear knowledge of the organizations defined processes, their sequence and interaction to achieve true corrective action of problems.